Friday, June 3, 2011

Feed the poor animals of Joplin, MO

With the recent Joplin tornado devastation, many pets were rendered homeless but lucky to still be alive. J and I were looking at the website (I forgot which) via Twitter at the pictures of all the poor little babies and was so on the verge of adopting a little puppy except that oh yes! we don't have a place of our own and the MIL is busy enough with tidying up after 2 doggies. BUT I found a little something EVERYONE can do!

Answer a trivia question at freekibble.com and they will donate 10 pieces of kibble per answer to feed dogs and cats in the animals shelters.

Click on the pictures below and spread the word!

kibbledogs

kibblecats

Poor little kitty cats and doggie poos :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by and reading my blog! Do leave me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...